Introductions (637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy to be a part

Hello from the Pacific Northwest Really enjoyed the Design Thinking conference and looking forward to the recordings of sessions I missed.…

Started by Linda Rasmussen

0 Mar 8

Hello

Hello all! Looking forward to learning more with Library 2.0 and joining events like the Design Thinking mini conference. With experience w…

Started by Alison

0 Mar 8

Hello everyone from Joan Osborne from Trinidad and Tobago

I am very excited and looking forward to be a part of this forum. I am amazed how I came upon it, the internet is simply great. I am retire…

Started by Joan Osborne

0 Mar 7

Hello from the Wyoming State Library in Cheyenne, Wyoming

I, Brian Greene, generally of sound mind and body, am new to this iteration of Library 2.0 on a Ning.  I have email evidence that I was a p…

Started by Brian Greene

2 Mar 1
Reply by Brian Greene

Student Success + Design Thinking

Your Name and Title: Amy Vecchione, Associate Professor and Head of Experiential Learning and Emerging Technology Library, School, or Organ…

Started by Amy Vecchione

2 Feb 22
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Improving research and analytical writing skills using Design Thinking.

Your Name and Title: Marina Brodsky, Secondary School Librarian, MLIS Library, School, or Organization Name: Walworth Barbour American Inte…

Started by Marina Brodsky

4 Feb 16
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Hello from the Wyoming State Library in Cheyenne, Wyoming

I, Brian Greene, generally of sound mind and body, am new to this iteration of Library 2.0 on a Ning.  I have email evidence that I was a p…

Started by Brian Greene

0 Jan 25

Hello from Italy!

Hello and Ciao to all, I'm Nives and very happy to have joined this site, being an EFL Teacher to schools, industry and private sector I no…

Started by Nives Torresi

0 Oct 5, 2017

Good morning from Virginia

Good morning, everyone!  My name is Patti Linkous, and I am the librarian at Fork Union Military Academy in Fork Union, Virginia.  I joined…

Started by Patricia Linkous

0 Oct 3, 2017

Good morning from Virginia

Good morning, everyone!  My name is Patti Linkous, and I am the librarian at Fork Union Military Academy in Fork Union, Virginia.  I joined…

Started by Patricia Linkous

0 Oct 3, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service