Introductions (633)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello from the Wyoming State Library in Cheyenne, Wyoming

I, Brian Greene, generally of sound mind and body, am new to this iteration of Library 2.0 on a Ning.  I have email evidence that I was a p…

Started by Brian Greene

0 Jan 25

Hello from the Wyoming State Library in Cheyenne, Wyoming

I, Brian Greene, generally of sound mind and body, am new to this iteration of Library 2.0 on a Ning.  I have email evidence that I was a p…

Started by Brian Greene

0 Jan 25

Hello from Italy!

Hello and Ciao to all, I'm Nives and very happy to have joined this site, being an EFL Teacher to schools, industry and private sector I no…

Started by Nives Torresi

0 Oct 5, 2017

Good morning from Virginia

Good morning, everyone!  My name is Patti Linkous, and I am the librarian at Fork Union Military Academy in Fork Union, Virginia.  I joined…

Started by Patricia Linkous

0 Oct 3, 2017

Good morning, everyone!  My name is Patti Linkous, and I am the librarian at Fork Union Military Academy in Fork Union, Virginia.  I joined…

0 Oct 3, 2017

0 Oct 3, 2017

0 Oct 3, 2017

0 Oct 3, 2017

Hi. New member from Australia

Hi my name is Shelagh and i am a Library Technician running a small library at a High School in the remote Northern Territory of Australia…

Started by Shelagh Walsh

0 Sep 19, 2017

Hi! New member from Sydney

Hi everyone, my name is Nichola. I'm a recently qualified secondary teacher about to enter a Master of Information Studies at CSU. Looking…

Started by Nichola Palazzi

0 Sep 19, 2017

RSS

Follow #Library20

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service