Introductions (625)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reading outloud one on one

Hello everyone. I'm so glad you accepted me on the librarians community. I started to study English 6 years ago and I really love to listen…

Started by Catalin Dumitriu

0 Jan 22

New to Library 2.0

Hi Everyone!  I'm finishing up the last courses for my Md Library Media license and joined Library 2.0 at the suggestion of my instructor. …

Started by Joan Mitchell

0 Nov 18, 2016

LIBRARY MAKER SPACE AND STEAM ACTIVITIES

My library is wanting to create a maker space for staff and students. I am interested in looking at libraries who are running a maker space…

Started by Lesleigh Anguita

0 Oct 12, 2016

Terry Lai

I am a Middle School teacher librarian from San Francisco, CA, USA

Started by Terry Lai

0 Oct 6, 2016

Good morning from Bellevue, WA, USA

Good morning, I am a Middle School Librarian in Bellevue, WA and this is my third school year on the job. Graduated with an MLIS from McGil…

Started by Karina Kawaguchi

0 Oct 6, 2016

Library student from Frederick, MD

Hello - I am currently in the master's program at McDaniel College for School Librarianship.  This was one of the professional networks sug…

Started by Carol L Wellen

1 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by David Fournier

Inventory and Distribution Stats

Good Morning, I work at the National Institute of Corrections Information Center, it is special library which is not open to the public. It…

Started by Theresa Delventhal

0 Mar 21, 2016

role of public library for community Mobilization in Africa

Access to information is very crucial. It accelerates the level of individual advancement as well as corporate educational development. Inf…

Started by Habtamu Keno Dessa

0 Mar 16, 2016

role of public library for community Mobilization in Africa

Access to information is very crucial. It accelerates the level of individual advancement as well as corporate educational development. Inf…

Started by Habtamu Keno Dessa

0 Mar 16, 2016

How data mining and machine learning is important in libraries?

Question: As alphago has won the Go match, what can data mining, machine learning and artificial intelligence do for the libraries and libr…

Started by Hang Dong

0 Mar 13, 2016

RSS

Follow #Library20

© 2017   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service