Introductions (623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oops..I forgot to introduce myself!

Hello there. My name is Lakegan (lah-KEE-gan) and I am a Digital Librarian/Web Content Manager at the US Geological Survey in Reston, VA (I…

Started by Lakegan

1 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Jonathan M. Smith

Product Roadmap

My boss has asked me to put together a product roadmap for the Intranet I manage. I see there are templates and software out there in the w…

Started by Laura Carbonneau

0 Apr 27, 2007

Introducing myself...

My name is Laura Solomon (Lebachai Vesta in Second Life). I'm the Web Applications Manager for Cleveland Public Library in Cleveland, Ohio.…

Started by Laura Solomon

3 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Dr Mayank Trivedi

Introduction, me.

My name is Michael Baird and I work at the Valley Library at Oregon State University. I'm currently chipping away at my MLS and involved wi…

Started by Michael Baird

0 Apr 25, 2007

Introducing... me (Sharon Clapp)

Hi all, I just got back from CIL2007 - what a great conference! So that's how I discovered ning & the Library2.0 group (after crashing…

Started by Sharon Clapp

4 Apr 23, 2007
Reply by Sharon Clapp

Hello, I'm

Eric from the University of Michigan. I've just been turned on to Ning, so it's exciting to see that there's a lively discussion here. More…

Started by Eric Frierson

2 Apr 23, 2007
Reply by Jonathan M. Smith

Quack, quack!

Hi, I'm a part-time MSLS student and full-time para-professional at Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. At work (CUA Librarie…

Started by Jonathan M. Smith

0 Apr 22, 2007

Web 2.0

I'm curious, has anyone here participated in the Web 2.0 Summit or Web 2.0 Expo? I'd like to know what librarians can get out of it and the…

Started by Laurie Bridges

0 Apr 21, 2007

Siuki Wong

I am new to this social network. Let me introduce myself. I am working at the Carrie Rich Memorial Library of Campbell University. I would…

Started by Siuki Wong

0 Apr 20, 2007

Introduction

Hello! My name is June Keuhn. I have been one of the weekend reference librarians at Elmira College for the last eight years. I am currentl…

Started by June Keuhn

0 Apr 20, 2007

RSS

Follow #Library20

© 2017   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service