Introductions (638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello!

Hi! My name is Carol. I am an MLS student at the University at Buffalo. I am concentrating in the Information Technology part of the Librar…

Started by Carol

2 May 7, 2007
Reply by Carol

Hi, Sukhdev from Delhi (India)

Hello, I am Sukhdev Singh from Delhi (India). I am working and 44 year old male. I am associated with - http://indmed.nic.in ; http://medi…

Started by Sukhdev Singh

0 May 7, 2007

Children's Library 2.0 ????

Hi there! I am just entering the library 2.0 area. And due to some strange professional reasons :-) I am trying to step into the middle of…

Started by Michał Zając

1 May 5, 2007
Reply by Michał Zając

Need a Guru

Hello, I'm a reference librarian from Russia. I'm a novice in 2.0 topic, so I want to learn a lot of 2.0 things, how they are used, and to…

Started by Katerina Yefimova

0 May 5, 2007

Introduction

I am an elected Trustee on the Albany Public Library's Board of Trustees (Albany, NY). I am interested in learning ways to make the Albany…

Started by Brian

3 May 3, 2007
Reply by Aaron Dobbs

Social Network

Anyone starting out new like me have any suggestions where you find the time to visit the network? Do you visit during working hours or off…

Started by Mary

5 May 2, 2007
Reply by Jennifer G

Introduction

Hi folks, I'm a law librarian in Sacramento CA and also a participant in the Library 2.0 project in Second Life. I heard about Ning the ot…

Started by Kate Fitz

0 May 2, 2007

Hi!

I too am new here. I heard about this site on Facebook and decided to check it out. I am introduced in the concept of Web 2.0 and Library 2…

Started by mindy

0 May 2, 2007

I'm new here.

Hi, I'm an MLIS student at the University of Oklahoma. I hope to finish at the end of 2007. I'm very interested in how new technologies can…

Started by Jennifer G

7 May 1, 2007
Reply by Jennifer G

Introducing myself

Hello, my name is Veronica Lencinas and I work at the Observatorio Astronomico of the National University of Cordoba (Argentina). My work i…

Started by v.lencinas

1 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by v.lencinas

RSS

Follow #Library20

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service