Introductions (618)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello, I'm

Eric from the University of Michigan. I've just been turned on to Ning, so it's exciting to see that there's a lively discussion here. More…

Started by Eric Frierson

2 Apr 23, 2007
Reply by Jonathan M. Smith

Quack, quack!

Hi, I'm a part-time MSLS student and full-time para-professional at Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. At work (CUA Librarie…

Started by Jonathan M. Smith

0 Apr 22, 2007

Web 2.0

I'm curious, has anyone here participated in the Web 2.0 Summit or Web 2.0 Expo? I'd like to know what librarians can get out of it and the…

Started by Laurie Bridges

0 Apr 21, 2007

Siuki Wong

I am new to this social network. Let me introduce myself. I am working at the Carrie Rich Memorial Library of Campbell University. I would…

Started by Siuki Wong

0 Apr 20, 2007

Introduction

Hello! My name is June Keuhn. I have been one of the weekend reference librarians at Elmira College for the last eight years. I am currentl…

Started by June Keuhn

0 Apr 20, 2007

Ref Librarian introduction

Hi everyone, I am newly graduated from the College of Information at FSU. I finally have the time to learn about all the fun library and we…

Started by RefLibrarian

0 Apr 20, 2007

Public Library "Web Interface Designer"

Hello! I have only worked on my first professional job for little over a year now. I got to create my own title for this new position, henc…

Started by Amy M. Drayer

1 Apr 19, 2007
Reply by Amy M. Drayer

Introduction: Richard Cox

Good morning all; My job title is Digital Technology Consultant, which is appropriately vague, I suppose. What I really do is lead web appl…

Started by Richard Cox

0 Apr 19, 2007

RSS

© 2017   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service