Introductions (631)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi!

I too am new here. I heard about this site on Facebook and decided to check it out. I am introduced in the concept of Web 2.0 and Library 2…

Started by mindy

0 May 2, 2007

I'm new here.

Hi, I'm an MLIS student at the University of Oklahoma. I hope to finish at the end of 2007. I'm very interested in how new technologies can…

Started by Jennifer G

7 May 1, 2007
Reply by Jennifer G

Introducing myself

Hello, my name is Veronica Lencinas and I work at the Observatorio Astronomico of the National University of Cordoba (Argentina). My work i…

Started by v.lencinas

1 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by v.lencinas

Introducing Revish

If you're a reader, librarian, author, publisher or literary agent you might be interested in Revish, a new social network built around boo…

Started by Dan Champion

1 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Dan Champion

by Carolyn Johnson

by Carolyn Johnson http://www.boston.com/business/personaltech/articles/2007/04/30/networking_aims_beyond_facebooks/

Started by the zak

0 Apr 30, 2007

Training on web 2.0 and library 2.0

I want to make training on web 2.0 and library 2.0 for the student of library and information college, I want to make interested training ,…

Started by heyam hayek

6 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by heyam hayek

My name is...

My name is Gerard Bierens, I'm from Eindhoven (the Netherlands), I'm working for the libraries of Fontys Hogescholen (or in English; the Fo…

Started by Gerard Bierens

0 Apr 29, 2007

introducing...

I am Laura from Georgetown University's Advancement office. Some of you may have already seen my profile (I joined about a month ago), but…

Started by Laura Carbonneau

1 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Jonathan M. Smith

Oops..I forgot to introduce myself!

Hello there. My name is Lakegan (lah-KEE-gan) and I am a Digital Librarian/Web Content Manager at the US Geological Survey in Reston, VA (I…

Started by Lakegan

1 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Jonathan M. Smith

Product Roadmap

My boss has asked me to put together a product roadmap for the Intranet I manage. I see there are templates and software out there in the w…

Started by Laura Carbonneau

0 Apr 27, 2007

RSS

Follow #Library20

© 2017   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service