All Discussions Tagged 'student' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walking the Walk: iterative design in student staff service learning projects

Your Name and Title: Morgan Chivers, FabLab Technician & Artist in Residence Library, School, or Organization Name: University of Texas…

Started by Morgan Chivers

0 Jul 12

The role librarians and teachers will be playing in recognising fake news by including democratic learning in their classrooms.

Paul Loranger  Curriculum Implementation Expert International Educational consultant Edmonton, Canada English Educators The role librarians…

Started by Paul Loranger

3 May 17
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Free Webinar - 7 Ways Libraries can assist Patrons with transition to the new Curriculum (CCSS)

Public libraries often struggle with how to best meet the academic needs of their school-aged patrons and their families. Between budget sh…

Started by Lisa Jones

0 Dec 7, 2012

Public library seeking connections with college students

Our small public library branch is located in a rural county that has no universities and only a couple of extremely small technical commut…

Started by Tami McClung

1 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Aston Mushowani

Hi folks!

My name is Katie and I'm currently an MLIS candidate through the University of Washington's online degree program. I stumbled across the te…

Started by Katie Westlake

1 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Keith Schoch

New to Library 2.0

Hello everyone, I am graduating from my information studies program this May and I look forward to getting into the library field. I am cu…

Started by Irene McGarrity

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Blanca Hodge

RSS

Follow #Library20

© 2017   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service