Looking forward to attending these sessions on November 2 and 3:
- 6-7pm Pacific Time: Engaging Special Collections Archives while Teaching Digital Storytelling, with Alison Regan, from Marriott Library at the Univerisity of Utah Change of plans! Engaging Special Collections Archives was cancelled, so I'm now attending Michael Stephen's keynote.
- 9-10pm Pacific Time: Legal Information Requests in the Public Library Setting, with Virginia Tucker, Faculty, School of Library & Information Science, San Jose State University, and County Law Librarian, Bellingham, WA
- 7-8am Pacific Time: Creating instructional screencasts: An overview of available tools and best practices, with Michelle Holschuh Simmons, School of Library and Information Science, San Jose State University
- 8-9am Pacific Time: Introduction to Digital Game-Based Learning in Libraries, with Mary Snyder Broussard, Instructional Services Librarian at Lycoming College
- 12-1pm Pacific Time: Making and Sharing Book Trailers, with Jennifer Shafer, Library Specialist, Region 3 Education Service Center