Conferences, Events, Happenings (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Webinar - 7 Ways Libraries can assist Patrons with transition to the new Curriculum (CCSS)

Public libraries often struggle with how to best meet the academic needs of their school-aged patrons and their families. Between budget sh…

Started by Lisa Jones

0 Dec 7, 2012

Travel to Cuba for the 22nd Annual International Havana Book Fair

This is an educational travel opportunity to Havana during the 22nd International Book Fair – a festive week that will be of special intere…

Started by Jennifer Hanson

0 Nov 19, 2012

BookLamp Introduces The Game of Books

Hi everyone. While I am not a librarian, I did want to pop in to let any librarians and educators here know about The Game of Books event f…

Started by Sidian M.S Jones

0 Oct 31, 2012

education trip to India over Christmas?

I was just reading about the trip to India to take place this Christmas and now I can not find it.  Could someone upload the info once more…

Started by Zena McFadden

0 Oct 29, 2012

Teaching Online

http://www.wiziq.com/course/4264-teaching-online   Course Objective Participants will identify and describe online learning, facilitating o…

Started by Mark Cruthers

0 May 24, 2012

Join me for WizIQ’s first Wednesday Webinar!

Join me for WizIQ’s first Wednesday Webinar!   Catchy, right? WizIQ Wednesday Webinars…you know, WWW, like the World Wide Web, only diffe…

Started by Mark Cruthers

0 Mar 20, 2012

Wrinkle in Time Collaborative Project?

Anyone interested in collaborating on a project involving the novel A Wrinkle in Time? I'm starting it next month and would love to work wi…

Started by Benjamin Curran

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Curran

Free Social Media Webinar this December

Wednesday, December 7, 2011Start Time: Pacific - 12 PM, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PMPresenter: Patric Stillman [More inf…

Started by Janice Flahiff

0 Nov 17, 2011

Call for paper of IRJLIS' second issue

Dear LIS Professionals,We feel privileged to inform you that we have launched a biannual journal titled “International Research: Journal of…

Started by Rehan khan

0 Jul 9, 2011

Online Seminar Series about E-Resource Innovation

The Credo Reference Online Seminar Series—Summer 2011 begins on Tuesday, July 12 at 10:00 AM EST with John Dove’s “Librarians as Informatio…

Started by Laura Nicole Miller

2 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Laura Nicole Miller

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service