Defining Web 2.0/ Library 2.0 (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Library 2.0 belong to reference service?

Actually, Library 2.0 isn't that common in Taiwan so far. My team and I are doing a project which is about library 2.0 rite now. Our team r…

Started by Celine Chen

1 Jan 10, 2008
Reply by Dennis McMullen

LIBRARY 2.0

wHAT IS LIBRARY 2.0 AND HOW IT IS USEFUL FOR THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY

Started by Dr. Dinesh Kumar

0 Dec 22, 2007

Social Networking Tools: Hands on Learning

Just ran across this course by Connie Crosby, a member of this community. Course is closed, with a waiting list for the next. Looks like e…

Started by youngmoneymag

0 Sep 15, 2007

Social Bookmarking is not a disease

Hi all, Here's the long-overdue followup to my entry-level tagging email I sent to my staff. This one focuses on tagging and goes very ligh…

Started by Tracey Reed

2 Jul 12, 2007
Reply by Tracey Reed

35 Perspectives on Online Social Networking

Social Computing Magazine has published an article, "35 Perspectives on Online Social Networking." The list of 35 I see as modes of commun…

Started by Bob Kosovsky

0 Jul 10, 2007

Collections 2.0

Many of the concepts of Library 2.0 seem to relate to services, but I'd like to explore more concrete relationships to library collections.…

Started by Steven Harris

12 Jun 14, 2007
Reply by appliedontology

Tagging: It's not just for graffiti anymore

The 2nd in my series of emails to my staff. Some of you had remarked last time on the length of the first email, and I want to respond to t…

Started by Tracey Reed

3 May 30, 2007
Reply by Dorothy Hughes

Sharing Lib2.0 information

Dear colleagues. Together with Alexey Skalaban we want to start a project of lib 2.0 for russian librarians. You know that there lots of in…

Started by Katerina Yefimova

0 May 24, 2007

Incorporating library 2.0 into our current job posting

Chris Zammarelli's posting earlier today on the 2.0 Business Librarian position at Florida Gulf Coast University included some great exampl…

Started by Steve Watkins

3 May 18, 2007
Reply by Jonathan M. Smith

Library Management 2.0

Reading Helene Blowers' CIL wrap-up blog entry and reflecting on many posts here prompted me to think about creating an environment where 2…

Started by Bob Kosovsky

5 May 5, 2007
Reply by Jeff Scott

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service