Introductions (641)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Library 2.0: Social Crisis Management in a 21st Century World

Hello, Good Morning from here, I am James Wusu from Malaysia. I am happy to be here at this time to learn new things about Social Crisis Ma…

Started by James Oluwaseyi Hodonu-Wusu

0 1 hour ago

Educating Information Professionals to Manage Social Crises

Your Name and Title: Jen Jumba, M.L.I.S Part-Time Faculty at SJSU and Adult Services Librarian/Supervisor at Cuyahoga County Public Libra…

Started by Jennifer Jumba

0 Sep 21

Hello

Good afternoon from Massachusetts. My name is Sharon Rhoades and I am the librarian at a middle school (grades 5-8) in Fitchburg, MA. I am…

Started by Sharon Rhoades

0 Aug 31

Hello

Good afternoon from Massachusetts. My name is Sharon Rhoades and I am the librarian at a middle school (grades 5-8) in Fitchburg, MA. I am…

Started by Sharon Rhoades

0 Aug 31

Happy to be a part

Hello from the Pacific Northwest Really enjoyed the Design Thinking conference and looking forward to the recordings of sessions I missed.…

Started by Linda Rasmussen

0 Mar 8

Hello

Hello all! Looking forward to learning more with Library 2.0 and joining events like the Design Thinking mini conference. With experience w…

Started by Alison

0 Mar 8

Hello everyone from Joan Osborne from Trinidad and Tobago

I am very excited and looking forward to be a part of this forum. I am amazed how I came upon it, the internet is simply great. I am retire…

Started by Joan Osborne

0 Mar 7

Hello from the Wyoming State Library in Cheyenne, Wyoming

I, Brian Greene, generally of sound mind and body, am new to this iteration of Library 2.0 on a Ning.  I have email evidence that I was a p…

Started by Brian Greene

2 Mar 1
Reply by Brian Greene

Student Success + Design Thinking

Your Name and Title: Amy Vecchione, Associate Professor and Head of Experiential Learning and Emerging Technology Library, School, or Organ…

Started by Amy Vecchione

2 Feb 22
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Improving research and analytical writing skills using Design Thinking.

Your Name and Title: Marina Brodsky, Secondary School Librarian, MLIS Library, School, or Organization Name: Walworth Barbour American Inte…

Started by Marina Brodsky

4 Feb 16
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service