Introductions (649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Improving Library Tutorials: The Multimedia Design Principles

Your Name and Title: Darlene Aguilar, Instructional Design Librarian Library, School, or Organization Name: Loyola Marymount University Co-…

Started by Darlene Aguilar

0 Jan 23

DIGITAL LIBRARIES IN NIGERIA / THE DIASPORA .- THE FUTURE.

DIGITAL LIBRARIES  ARE  IN  EXISTENCE IN THE  ABOVE  MENTIONED  PARTS  OF  THE  WORLD .  HOW  CAN  THEIR  FLUIDITY AND  SMOOTH WORKABILITY …

Started by MS. OSIYO TOKONI AGAMA

0 Jan 10

Hello from Brooklyn Public Library

Hello everyone! My name is Rakisha, and I am a lifelong Brooklynite, mom of two young teen daughters, a graduate of Pratt Institute, and a…

Started by Rakisha Kearns-White

0 Dec 20, 2018

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I am Farukuoye Adesanmi Mathew a librarian from College of Health Science and Technology Ijero-Ekiti,Nigeria. I'm excited t…

Started by Farukuoye,Adesanmi Mathew

0 Dec 14, 2018

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I am Farukuoye Adesanmi Mathew a librarian from College of Health Science and Technology Ijero-Ekiti,Nigeria. I'm excited t…

Started by Farukuoye,Adesanmi Mathew

0 Dec 14, 2018

Hello

My name is Ellen Flaxman Covino, and I am currently looking for work as an Academic Librarian.  I am working to become better acclimated to…

Started by Ellen Flaxman Covino

0 Dec 14, 2018

Protection From a Shooter in the Library-Hello from Minnesota!

Hello to all from the heart of Minnesota!  I am the Library Director of the Hanska Community Library in Hanska, MN!  Hanska is a very small…

Started by Tricia Connor

0 Nov 19, 2018

Hello

I am a teacher librarian from Benson, Nebraska.  I am interested in keeping our school and library as safe as possible from threats.  I hav…

Started by Michele Tilson

0 Nov 13, 2018

Facilities Management

Hello everyone! I am not a librarian, but I am the Facilities and Capital Projects Manager for a regional County library system. I'd love t…

Started by Maribel C. Ibrahim

0 Oct 19, 2018

Library 2.0: Social Crisis Management in a 21st Century World

Hello, Good Morning from here, I am James Wusu from Malaysia. I am happy to be here at this time to learn new things about Social Crisis Ma…

Started by James Oluwaseyi Hodonu-Wusu

0 Oct 17, 2018

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service