Steve Hargadon's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary: from the committee: "Can we assume that she will be focusing her comments on a…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 28, 2018 to Active Shooter Training

3 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Mary Soucie

"Thanks, Mary! I'll correspond shortly."

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 27, 2018 to Active Shooter Training

3 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Mary Soucie

"Great. Excited to have you present."

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 26, 2018 to Bibliotecas acción social.

3 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Thank you for submitting a session and presenting in Spanish! The committee loved yo…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 21, 2018 to Bibliotecas acción social.

3 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Hi, Michael. Thank you so much for submitting. The reviewers found your proposal to…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 20, 2018 to Scarcity & Cognitive Capacity: Addressing the Overlapping Effect of SDOH through Emergency Food Provision

1 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Just looking back at this, wondering how I called you Nancy, not Nellie.  :(  Sendin…"

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 1, 2018 to Using Design Thinking in Theory and Practice to Improve Upon and Sustain Library Communications

4 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Nelly Cancilla

"Hi, Georgia:  We've accepted this proposal! Look for an email from me. Cheers, Steve"

Steve Hargadon replied Feb 22, 2018 to Cupcakes, Not Wedding Cakes: Sparking Small Scale Innovation in Public Libraries

5 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Hi, Amy and Karina! We've accepted this proposal, look for an email from me. Cheers,…"

Steve Hargadon replied Feb 22, 2018 to Student Success + Design Thinking

2 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Hi, Deana! Thanks for submitting. Here's what came back from the proposal review: "D…"

Steve Hargadon replied Feb 16, 2018 to Introduction to service design thinking principles

3 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Deana Brown

"Hi, Ben! Thanks for submitting. This is what came back from one reviewer: "This soun…"

Steve Hargadon replied Feb 16, 2018 to Lessons Learned from Practicing Design Thinking for Academic Library Services

1 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service