Steve Hargadon's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary: from the committee: "Can we assume that she will be focusing her comments on a…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 28 to Active Shooter Training

3 Sep 28
Reply by Mary Soucie

"Thanks, Mary! I'll correspond shortly."

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 27 to Active Shooter Training

3 Sep 28
Reply by Mary Soucie

"Great. Excited to have you present."

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 26 to Bibliotecas acción social.

3 Sep 26
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Thank you for submitting a session and presenting in Spanish! The committee loved yo…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 21 to Bibliotecas acción social.

3 Sep 26
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Hi, Michael. Thank you so much for submitting. The reviewers found your proposal to…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 20 to Scarcity & Cognitive Capacity: Addressing the Overlapping Effect of SDOH through Emergency Food Provision

1 Sep 20
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Just looking back at this, wondering how I called you Nancy, not Nellie.  :(  Sendin…"

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 1 to Using Design Thinking in Theory and Practice to Improve Upon and Sustain Library Communications

4 Mar 2
Reply by Nelly Cancilla

"Hi, Georgia:  We've accepted this proposal! Look for an email from me. Cheers, Steve"

Steve Hargadon replied Feb 22 to Cupcakes, Not Wedding Cakes: Sparking Small Scale Innovation in Public Libraries

5 Feb 22
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Hi, Amy and Karina! We've accepted this proposal, look for an email from me. Cheers,…"

Steve Hargadon replied Feb 22 to Student Success + Design Thinking

2 Feb 22
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Hi, Deana! Thanks for submitting. Here's what came back from the proposal review: "D…"

Steve Hargadon replied Feb 16 to Introduction to service design thinking principles

3 Feb 16
Reply by Deana Brown

"Hi, Ben! Thanks for submitting. This is what came back from one reviewer: "This soun…"

Steve Hargadon replied Feb 16 to Lessons Learned from Practicing Design Thinking for Academic Library Services

1 Feb 16
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service