All Discussions Tagged 'Web' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We have that?: Dissemination of Information Through Social Media in Disadvantaged Countries

Your Name and Title: JJ Pionke Library, School, or Organization Name: University of Michigan Area of the World from Which You Will Presen…

Started by JJ Pionke

0 Sep 13, 2012

Knowledge Building Centers in Libraries and Learning Commons

Your Name and Title: Professor David V. Loertscher   Library, School, or Organization Name: School of Library and Information Science   Co-…

Started by David Loertscher

0 Sep 15, 2011

Use of Digital Tools to Create a Learning Commons in the English Language Arts Classroom

Your Name and Title: Richard Beach, Professor Emeritus of English Education   Library, School, or Organization Name: University of Minnesot…

Started by Richard Beach

0 Sep 12, 2011

Invitation to help Web 2.0 ERC European Union Project

Web 2.0 ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is a new European Union funded education project to help educators who find ICT confusing and…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 13, 2010

Survey-: Exploring Librarian's Acceptance and Use of Web 2.0 as Media of Information Communication

Dear Members! On Behalf of Organizing Committee of ETTLIS 2010 We wish You a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010. As a continued effo…

Started by Shri Ram

0 Jan 10, 2010

Lost in a Sea of Web 2.0

How does one sift through almost 200 Web 2.0 applications to create a survey on college student usage of these tools to improve library ser…

Started by Richard Bernier

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Bob Kosovsky

Hello from Holland

Hi, originally my profession is librarian, but since I'm working in an government office my work has extendend to the whole area of informa…

Started by Annemarijs

0 Aug 27, 2008

UK Libraries & Web 2.0 OPACs

I am wondering if there are any libraries in the UK that have made use of Web 2.0 in their OPACs and which vendors offer such functionality…

Started by RichardJS

1 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Deborah Fitchett

Web 2.0 event in Virginia

There's a daylong event about Web 2.0 called Changing the Way Libraries Do Business: Meeting the Challenges of the Web 2.0 World. It's happ…

Started by Alice Sneary

0 Feb 8, 2008

WordCamp 2007: Wordpress: Resources related to library 2.0

Hi, WordCamp 2007 was a gathering of users and developers of the WordPress platform, that occurred in San Francisco this past weekend of 21…

Started by Christopher Hire

2 Jul 24, 2007
Reply by Christopher Hire

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service