All Discussions Tagged 'future' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Become Your Library's Technology Futurist

Tina D. Jagerson, JD, MLIS Library, School, or Organization Name: Department of Justice Co-Presenter Name(s): None Area of the World from W…

Started by Tina D. Jagerson, JD, MLIS

0 Aug 29, 2015

Ready or Not, Here They Come: Tech Trends for Academic and Research Libraries

Samantha Adams Becker Senior Director, Publications & Communications Library, School, or Organization Name: New Media Consortium (NMC)…

Started by Samantha Adams Becker

0 Aug 7, 2015

What e-books are doing to us: the coming bifurcation

Your Name and Title: Alexander Rolfe - Technical Services Librarian Library, School, or Organization Name: George Fox University Co-Prese…

Started by Alexander Rolfe

0 Sep 13, 2012

Future Ready Begins Today

Your Name and Title: Cindy Romaine, Principal Romainiacs Intelligent Research; President 2011, Special Libraries Association  Library, Sc…

Started by Cindy Romaine

0 Sep 22, 2011

How Will We Save Our Profession?

I would like to share some reflections about the future of our profession that I have just read:   http://www.aasl.ala.org/aaslblog/?p=1648

Started by Luis Larrea-Tarruella

0 Aug 14, 2011

Are you an e-resource innovator?

I want to invite you all to join my new group, E-Resource Innovators.   Here's what it's about:   With low usage and shrinking budgets, lib…

Started by Laura Nicole Miller

0 Jun 30, 2011

Are you an e-resource innovator?

I want to invite you all to join my new group, E-Resource Innovators.   Here's what it's about:   With low usage and shrinking budgets, lib…

Started by Laura Nicole Miller

0 Jun 30, 2011

emtacl10-Emerging technologies in academic libraries- CFP reminder

Emtacl10 — The international conference for cutting-edge technological developments in libraries within higher-education. www.emtacl.com A…

Started by Joost Hegle

0 Oct 6, 2009

Summary of Stephen Abram's talk at the New York City Chapter of SLA (1/10/08)

I've posted a summary of Stephen Abram's remarks before the New York City chapter of the Special Libraries Association on my blog. I can't…

Started by Bob Kosovsky

4 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by Kevin Griffith

Hello!

I'm a future librarian present library student and I'm currently putting together information about the future of social networking on the…

Started by Emily

7 Jul 25, 2007
Reply by Laurie Bridges

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service