All Discussions Tagged 'library' (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meeting some basic needs of SJSU students and San Jose citizens @ the MLK Jr. Library

Your Name and Title: Peggy Cabrera, Associate Librarian for Art & Art History, Environmental Studies, Humanities & Philosophy, San…

Started by Peggy Cabrera

0 Sep 21, 2018

Beyond the Library as Classroom: Two-Generation and Family Learning

Your Name and Title: Lorette McWilliams, Research Analyst Library, School, or Organization Name: Harvard Family Research Project Co-Present…

Started by Lorette McWilliams

0 May 2, 2016

FutureForce: A new type of education for a new type of student

Your Name and Title: Megan Egbert, District Programs Manager Library, School, or Organization Name: Meridian Library District Co-Presente…

Started by Megan Egbert

0 Apr 22, 2016

Cards, Dice and Boards: Supporting and Shaping Curriculum With Games BL Webcast

Date: Thursday, March 17, 2016Time: 3:00 pm EDTDuration: 60 min Join the Blended Librarians Online Learning Community on Thursday, March 17…

Started by John Shank

0 Mar 2, 2016

Ready or Not, Here They Come: Tech Trends for Academic and Research Libraries

Samantha Adams Becker Senior Director, Publications & Communications Library, School, or Organization Name: New Media Consortium (NMC)…

Started by Samantha Adams Becker

0 Aug 7, 2015

A Baranya Megyei Könyvtárellátási Szolgáltatási Rendszer működése/ The Operation of the Service System of Library tendings

Your Name and Title: Ms. Eszter Csorba-Simon Library, School, or Organization Name: Csorba Győző Könyvtár/Csorba Győző Library Co-Presenter…

Started by Csorba-Simon Eszter

0 Sep 9, 2014

Wishing you all A Happy Librarians Day, In fond memory of Dr. Harish Chandra

Dear Library Professionals, On behalf of entire team at Éclat Engineering I wish you a very happy Librarians Day. Also we would like to ded…

Started by Vineet Deshpande

0 Aug 12, 2014

CoPs in Public Libraries

My name is Sara and I am an DL MSc LIS student. The assignment (and entire grade!) for one of my courses is focusing on Communities of Prac…

Started by Sara Westhead

0 Oct 28, 2013

introduction

Hi, I'm Yulianti. Librarian of Padjadjaran University, Bandung, Indonesia. I'm working on information literacy program in my campus. It nic…

Started by Yulianti

0 Oct 16, 2013

Reminder about this exciting award for public libraries using ICT

Hi all - we're trying to reach as many public and community libraries in developing and transition countries as possible. The deadline for…

Started by Jean Fairbairn

0 Oct 11, 2013

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service