All Discussions Tagged 'library' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reminder about this exciting award for public libraries using ICT

Hi all - we're trying to reach as many public and community libraries in developing and transition countries as possible. The deadline for…

Started by Jean Fairbairn

0 Oct 11, 2013

Describing Web/Library 2.0 to unwilling staff

My director has tasked me (and I'm very willing to take it on) with doing brief, hit-and-run, emails to all the library staff to explain Li…

Started by Tracey Reed

86 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

Resistance to 2.0

I’m curious what resistance to Library 2.0 you’ve seen. The correspondence that goes to American Libraries (as opposed to a specific per…

Started by Greg Landgraf

34 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

Data Visualization, Graphic Design and Meaning: Equipping Students with Critical Literacy Skills to Create and Consume Infographics

Your Name and Title: Pamela Van Halsema, Analyst   Library, School, or Organization Name: School of Education, Sonoma State University   Ar…

Started by Pamela Van Halsema

1 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Aleksandra Lukaszewicz Alcaraz

Free Webinar - 7 Ways Libraries can assist Patrons with transition to the new Curriculum (CCSS)

Public libraries often struggle with how to best meet the academic needs of their school-aged patrons and their families. Between budget sh…

Started by Lisa Jones

0 Dec 7, 2012

Connecting 21st Century Learners to Digital Content through Destiny and Destiny Quest

Name and Title:  Melissa Fuentes, Product Marketing Manager, Follett Software Library, School, or Organization Name:  New Canaan Co-Present…

Started by Rebecca Levinson

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Michelle Luhtala

Transparency is the New Black

Gwyneth A. Jones - The Daring Librarian Library, School, or Organization Name: Murray Hill Middle School Area of the World from Which You…

Started by gwyneth jones

3 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by gwyneth jones

How can we make own digital library

Hi AS WE SSUET have external linked library but we want our own how it possible

Started by Naila Rozi

0 Sep 29, 2012

How can we make own digital library

Hi AS WE SSUET have external linked library but we want our own how it possible

Started by Naila Rozi

0 Sep 29, 2012

ALA Presents: Collaboration, Innovation, Education: A Model for Successful Financial Literacy Programming at the Library

Proposal Title: ALA Presents: Collaboration, Innovation, Education: A Model for Successful Financial Literacy Programming at the Library  …

Started by Aubrey Carroll

0 Sep 14, 2012

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service