the future of libraries in the digital age

WELCOME TO LIBRARY 2.0

CALENDAR

Follow #Library20

About

All Discussions Tagged 'service' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walking the Walk: iterative design in student staff service learning projects

Your Name and Title: Morgan Chivers, FabLab Technician & Artist in Residence Library, School, or Organization Name: University of Texas…

Started by Morgan Chivers

0 Jul 12, 2017

ELDORADO-A national user centred library service development project in Hungary

Your Name and Title: Marton Nemeth Library, School, or Organization Name: Monguz Ltd, Hungary,  National Széchényi Library, Hungary Co-Pres…

Started by Marton Nemeth

0 Sep 15, 2014

A Baranya Megyei Könyvtárellátási Szolgáltatási Rendszer működése/ The Operation of the Service System of Library tendings

Your Name and Title: Ms. Eszter Csorba-Simon Library, School, or Organization Name: Csorba Győző Könyvtár/Csorba Győző Library Co-Presenter…

Started by Csorba-Simon Eszter

0 Sep 9, 2014

Tagwhat and Libraries

Tagwhat is a new mobile application that tells "Great Stories at Places" in multimedia, based on location.  So as you walk by a place a sto…

Started by Dave Elchoness

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Outwardly following Reference Desk protocols but in a mean intimidating manner for library users/clientele/consumers .

Customers services. Customers services at our cities' public libraries need continuing improvement with more staff development opportunitie…

Started by the zak

0 Mar 30, 2008

35 Perspectives on Online Social Networking

Social Computing Magazine has published an article, "35 Perspectives on Online Social Networking." The list of 35 I see as modes of commun…

Started by Bob Kosovsky

0 Jul 10, 2007

Hello, My name is:

Lisa I am an information service librarian at Nelson Public Library in Nelson New Zealand which is at the top of the South Island of NZ and…

Started by lisa oldham

0 May 13, 2007

RSS

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service