I'm presently doing a master dissertation on libraries and blogging, and need to send some question to a library which blogs. Does anyone on ning library do this and be interested in answering some questions on this subject? At present i've had no success, so hope this does ;)

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our library has a few blogs that we operate. I don't exactly what you need, but I would be happy to help.
Interesting, another librarian and myself are just beginning research on librarians who blog...but, we don't keep a blog at the library. :( Sorry...
Darlene, thats cool. I need to sort the questions out so give me a week or so. I appreciate your assistance.

les
laurie

if you need any information i have a pbwicki account, delicous account on blogging and will release the dissertation in september. any information you need on my blogging research etc i'm more than willing to share.

Anyhow, best of luck with your own research.

les
If you're still looking for volunteers, I'd be happy to help. My library has two blogs - a My librarygeneral library blog, and a blog just for teens. Just let me know. Take care.

Brian
My librari has no blog yet, but I personally have two blogs, well... maybe they be better called two versions of one blog - in Russian and an English. If you got interested - here are the links
Russian - http://rusu-library.blogspot.com
English - http://u-library.blogspot.com
Hi. The library where I work has a couple blogs:
The Mabee Library Reference Blog
and
The Mabee AV Club(I stole the title from The Onion)

If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at tony.greco@washburn.edu
My library currently has 2 blogs - one for our summer reading program and one that's accessible on the web but is primarily for staff. I'd be happy to answer some questions if you still need help.

Krista
thanks to all those that have offered to take part in this. I presently have to do a proposal for the dissertation by next week, so will contact you in about ten days if thats ok with you?

thanks again

les
Dear All, I've added an online questionaire of 7 questions to my blog as I was unsure how to do it on ning, the link is as follows:-

thanks.

les

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service