I'm doing a two-hour workshop at the California School Library Association conference on Thursday, November 15 from 1:00-3:00 PST. Could you help me out by posting a reply to this: Share one way you use one Web 2.0 with your library. (I will be showing this Ning on Thursday, with your responses).
Thanks!

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rob,

We're using twitter to encourage people to share what they are doing ion the library -"looking for something on leadership' or 'rehearsing a presentation', 'queuing to pay fines' 'having coffee'
David - Great idea. Thanks.
We are trying to figure out how to use lib2.0 but so far it's the blind leading the blind. We know what we want but our tech support is somewhat lacking in enthusiasm (skills?). For example, I tried to add a widget to my profile page on ning, seemed like a straight forward copy and past, I did it wrong apparently and can't figure out how to undo it. Any suggestions for user friendly info sites? I have been looking at PLCMC's Learning 2.0, so far nothing has worked the way it does in their project tutorials. I feel lost and alone...

RSS

About

PD.LIVE EVENTS

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service