Hi, I am a K-12 school librarian in Kathmandu, Nepal.  I have been here for 3 months and am looking for a network of librarians who are working independently, with no local PLC.  I started a Facebook page for International/American School Librarians, please join: 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/InternationalAmerican-School-Librari...

Jenn the Librarian ;-D

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello Jenn, 

Where are you in Kathmandu? Can I stay in your touch? I'm a school teacher and the founder of the SAV School (an English medium Primary school in rural area of Bhaktapur). I'm trying to start a library but needs help. It'd be nice if you could help me for this. feel free to contact me through email or phone. savschool2000@yahoo.com / 977 9751033977

Sincerely yours

Govinda.

Dear Govinda,

We are going to establish a school committee to determine what happens to the books, we have about 10 requests so far and need to figure out who gets what according to our school's mission statement.  I will be sending out a request for donation form in the near future to those interested in receiving books. We will then take those into consideration. Would you like me to send you that form when it is available?

Regards,

Jennifer

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your response. We really need books for our school library. It'd be my pleasure to fill out the request form and send you as soon as you let me know about it. Our students really love to read  new and more books. That'd be kind of you if you choose us for donating books.

With regards

Govinda

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service