Steve has set up 4 volunteer trainings and 1 open house between now and the conference. If you are presenting or moderating then you should choose ONE of these to attend, and come to the open house if you have questions. Alternately, contact me or Debbie or Nikki on this ning for questions, concerns, or virtual coffee (oh that's me).

Steve usually sets up a 'youcanbookme' widget to book moderators for the sessions. I would expect he will do that soon.  There will be a volunteer lounge, the hourly sessions will be on the whiteboard, and we will place our names next to the ones we will moderate.  Please come into the volunteer lounge before you go to your session to tell us where you are.

All the links will be sent by Steve, he is very efficient at this.  A bunch of us have done many of his online conferences, and some of us have done the Library 2.0 conference as well.

Questions? Concerns? Find Lisa 

Lisa Durff

Email: mrsdurff@gmail.com

Google Voice: 240 347 3873
Twitter: @Durff

Views: 165

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lisa,

I am hoping be a moderator for Lib 2.0. conference.

I have moderator experience using Collaborate.

Where will I find the volunteer training sessions for moderator status?

I really want to be a volunteer moderator.

-Marisa

Marisa,

I didn't find it one this site, but I know this is the google calendar of trainings -> https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=935u3begjgb9vqv1cp3sut5vn... and I am sure Steve will share the link to the room for all of us later.  The sessions are also recorded and posted. Glad to see you here!

Here's the page that lists the upcoming training sessions:

http://www.library20.com/page/2013training

Note that all of the times listed are in Eastern Time so do the necessary math for your time zone.

All training sessions are held in the same Collaborate "room" and Steve has the link for that room on the page listed above.

And, if you cannot attend one of the live sessions, Steve has a recorded training session available on the lower part of that page.

Thanks professor Faires.

-Marisa

RSS

About

Follow #Library20

The Learning Revolution

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service