Important Volunteer Information
A HUGE and special thanks to you for volunteering at the conference! Here are some notes that you will want to keep handy during the event:
- Please note that training information for you is here. You are responsible for learning to use the Blackboard Collaborate platform.
- The time of your volunteer session(s) is listed on the schedule page for your time zone. Please double check to make sure you know when you are scheduled for volunteering.
- IMPORTANT: The private page that lists the presenter/moderator links for each individual session is http://www.library20.com/page/presenter-and-moderator-room-links. This is where you and the presenters will find the link to enter the session room with the correct privileges. This page is just for presenters and moderators, so please do not share it as we do not want any participants entering session rooms as moderators.
- Please join the volunteer lounge 30 minutes before your volunteer session begins to coordinate with other volunteers and get your room assignment. The link to the room is http://thevolunteerlounge.me. You can keep your session room and the lounge open at the same time.
- Please continue to let people know about this free conference! You can find promotional materials here.