I've been fooling around with a Google Mapplet
based on our library system's membership. If anyone feels like giving it a whirl, please feel free.
It's located here => http://www.nsls.info/mapplet/
If you've never used Google Mapplets before, basically you:
1. Go here
2. Click on "Add Content"
3. Sign in (if you're not already signed in). If you don't have a Google account, you'll have to create one by clicking on "Create one now"
4. Once you're on the "add content" page, Click on the very tiny "Add by URL" link to the right of the search button.
5. Enter => http://www.nsls.info/mapplet
and click "Add"
6. Click "OK"
7. Click "Back to Google Maps" in the upper left-hand corner
8. Click "NSLS Public Libraries" All of our public libraries should now be displayed on the map. If you click on any of the points, you'll get a box with more info about the library.