I recently added an infographic about the dangers of sugar drinks at my health/medical news blog.It was sent to me by a readers, who created the infographic
Thinking of creating one myself in the near future, just to see how it is done.
Have any of you had any success in creating infographics using free online tools?
If so, could you share?
PS Here are some related sites I came across when I posted at my blog
- Soda Has An Evil Twin, And His Name Is Fruit Drink! [Infographic] (jack.radio.com)
- The Dangers of Fruit Drinks: Soda’s Evil Twin (INFOGRAPHIC) (blippitt.com)
- Misleading Statistical Information in Ads: A Drug Ad Analyzed and Related Evaluation Resources (jflahiff.wordpress.com)
- Misleading information on health social sites (and tips on how to evaluate health/medical information) (jflahiff.wordpress.com)
- Ethical Implications of the Use of Data and Statistics (lynnmunoz.wordpress.com)
- Information Designers (fusionfinds.wordpress.com)
- What are video infographics? (marketing.yell.com)