- Your Library, Security, and Your Relationship with the Police (2023 Updated Version)
- Training Library Staff in Service, Safety, and Security: Creating Training Programs That Meet Your Needs
- Staff Development and Training Best Practices (2023 Updated Version): Effective Staff Preparation and Motivation
- What They Don’t Teach You in Library School: Security Matters & Talking Helps - It's All About People
- Coaching Skills for Library Leaders: Confident Conversations for Staff Development, Improvement, and Change [2023 UPDATED VERSION]
- First Amendment “Auditors” in the Library: Our Safe, Legal, and Reasonable Response
- The Essential Library Guide to Service, Safety, and Security: 25 Tips for What Works and What Doesn't
- Bomb Threats and Bullets in the Book Drop: What to Do About Threats to the Library
- Patron Harassment Scenarios: What to Do as a Staffer and a Leader
- Library Politics: Better Dealings With Your Elected, and Appointed Officials
- Medical Emergencies at the Library: What to Do Until the Paramedics Arrive
- Good Kids, Bad Behaviors: What to Do About Unruly Young People in the Library
- Librarians as Mandated Reporters: Child Abuse, Dependent Adult Abuse, and Elder Abuse
- Ten Library Service Myths Every Librarian Should Challenge
- Porn and Patrons in the Library: What to Do About a Vexing Issue
- Handling Complaints or Protests About Content: Service, Security, and Training for All Staff and Library Leaders
- Protecting Yourselves and Your Patrons: Important Lessons for Library Leaders and Staff from School Shootings
- Ten Security Myths That Every Librarian Needs to Know Are Wrong - and Exactly Why
- Customer Service in Stressful Situations: Step-by-Step to Better Interactions with Patrons
- Dangerous Situations: Handling Real Challenges and Keeping Everyone Safe
- Library Civility: Taking Care of Each Other
- Awkward Conversations & Difficult Situations: How to the Hardest Discussions with Patrons
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Your Library: How to Start Talking About DEI
- Collection Protection: Preventing Thefts, Vandalism, Fires, and Other Large and Small Library Disasters
- Gangs in the Library: A Serious Security Issue
- Team Success: Better Results Through Focused Team Building, Internal Support, Clear Communication, and Conflict Resolution
- Becoming a Resilient Librarian: Taking the Path Away From Stress and Burnout
- Ten Tools for the (New) Library Supervisor: Starting Out Right
- Post-Pandemic Staff Development and Training: How Can We Best Support It?
- Serving Patrons with Mental Health Issues: Support, Empathy, and Safety
- Customer Service All-Staff Skills Refresher: Library Interactions and the Moments of Truth
- The Substance Abusing Patron: Staff Safety and the Public Health
- Helping Library Patrons with Autism: Start with Understanding
- Serving Library Patrons with a Trauma History: An Awareness-Building Seminar
- Service Leadership for Librarians: Six Strategies for Success
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in the Library: Expectations and Awareness
- Better Communications with Our Patrons and Employees: What is Your 'I-Speak Your Language' Type?
- Performance Evaluations: A Skill-Building Refresher for Library Leaders
- The Safe Library: Lessons (I’ve Learned) in Keeping Staff and Patrons Better Protected
- Tools for Tense Situations: Reducing Conflicts With Patrons As Libraries Return to the New Normal
- Your Library and the Police: Time for a New Relationship
- Library Emergencies - Doing the Right Things When Things Go Wrong
- Library Safety & Security 2020 (Expanded)
- Interacting with the Homeless
- Sexual Harassment of Library Staff
- Security for Rural Librarians
- How to Handle Challenging Patrons
- Stress Management for Library Staff
- Coaching Skills for Library Managers and Supervisors: Getting Better Performance and Behavior From Your Employees One Meeting at a Time
- Responding to an Active Shooter in the Library: Protecting Patrons and Staff From a Rare But Catastrophic Event
TO PURCHASE PAST RECORDINGS
To purchase an individual license for a specific webinar or recording, click through to the webinar and use the registration link. You can pay by PayPal or credit card, and will receive immediate access to the webinar if it's already recorded. For upcoming webinars, you will receive a confirmation email within a day giving you attendance instructions.
If you have any trouble registering for a webinar, if you need to be invoiced, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
All-access annual passes include access to the recordings of all of Dr. Albrecht's previous Library 2.0 webinars, live and recorded access to his new webinars for one year, and several special training videos which are licensed for all-staff showing.
- For a $499 individual all-access annual pass to all of Dr. Albrecht's live webinars and recordings for one year, please click here.
- Inquiries for all-access organizational contracts should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL-ACCESS PASSHOLDERS: If you or your organization have purchased an all-access pass, please go HERE to access the recordings.
RECORDINGS, SLIDES, & HANDOUTS
If you have paid for a webinar and are looking to access the recording, slides, and/or handouts, please click here.