This is a collaborative resource page. Please feel free to comment with additional resources in the discussion forum HERE.
- Pandemic Preparedness, American Library Association: http://www.ala.org/tools/atoz/pandemic-preparedness.
- Includes "Topics to include in an individual library policy" as well as federal, state, local government, and online resources.
- Wisconsin Public Libraries, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction:
- Pandemic Flu Planning: https://dpi.wi.gov/pld/boards-directors/disaster-planning.
- Pandemic Flu Planning Tools (school oriented): https://dpi.wi.gov/sspw/pupil-services/school-nurse/communicable-diseases/pandemic-flu/planning-tools
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Influenza:
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for an Influenza Pandemic, United States Department of Labor / OSHA: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/influenza_pandemic.html
- National Library of Medicine. Disaster Information Management Research Center. Pandemic Influenza: Preparedness and Response: https://disasterinfo.nlm.nih.gov/pandemic-influenza