• Sign Up
  • Sign In

library30 Library 2.0 Logo

  • HOME
  • JOIN (FREE)
  • CONFERENCES
  • PROGRAMS
    • The Safe Library
    • Artificial Intelligence
    • Wellness
    • Everyday Librarian
  • RECORDINGS
    • Free Webinar Recordings
    • Purchase Recordings
    • All About AI
  • ALL ACCESS
    • Purchase All-Access Pass
  • SERVICES
    • Coaching
    • Leadership
  • MORE
    • Email & Profile Sett
    • Encyclopedia of AI
    • About
    • Steve Hargadon
    • Certificates
    • Email Preferences
    • My Page
    • Members
    • Groups

Kathleen Byrd

    0
    • Activity Feed
    • Photos
    • Videos
    • Blog Posts
    • Discussions
    • Events
    • About
    Loading ...
    Kathleen Byrd is now a member of Library 2.0
    Welcome Them!
    Sep 24
    More…
    Loading ...

    Location

    West Monroe, LA


    Are you a

    Librarian


    Name of Your Library (if applicable):

    Ouachita Parish Public Libraries- Searcy Memorial Branch


    Library Website:

    https://www.oplib.org


    About Me:

    I'm a branch manager to two libraries until a new manager can be found for one branch. I've worked in public libraries since 1995. I completed my MLS from Emporia State University.


    Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

    © 2026 Library 2.0   Powered by Website builder | Create website | Ning.com