• Sign Up
  • Sign In

library30 Library 2.0 Logo

  • HOME
  • JOIN (FREE)
  • CONFERENCES
  • PROGRAMS
    • The Safe Library
    • Artificial Intelligence
    • Wellness
    • Everyday Librarian
  • RECORDINGS
    • Free Webinar Recordings
    • Purchase Recordings
    • All About AI
  • ALL ACCESS
    • Purchase All-Access Pass
  • SERVICES
    • Coaching
    • Leadership
  • MORE
    • Email & Profile Sett
    • Encyclopedia of AI
    • About
    • Steve Hargadon
    • Certificates
    • Email Preferences
    • My Page
    • Members
    • Groups

Madison Murillo

    0
    • Activity Feed
    • Photos
    • Videos
    • Blog Posts
    • Discussions
    • Events
    • About
    Loading ...
    Madison Murillo is now a member of Library 2.0
    Welcome Them!
    Aug 10
    More…
    Loading ...

    Location

    Athens, TX


    Are you a

    Library Staff, Assistant


    Name of Your Library (if applicable):

    Trinity Valley Community College Library


    Library Website:

    https://libguides.tvcc.edu/tvcclibraries


    About Me:

    Hello! I'm Madison, but I go by Madi. I work as an LRC technical assistant at Trinity Valley Community College. I am a collector of many things! Some of my collections include comic books, vinyl records, fun mugs, and Muppet memorabilia! My favorite things to do are to go antiquing, get coffee, and read books. I also love to try (and most of the time fail) at new hobbies.


    Please indicate if you are part of a special library group:

    Not Applicable


    Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

    © 2026 Library 2.0   Powered by Website builder | Create website | Ning.com