• Sign Up
  • Sign In

library30 Library 2.0 Logo

  • HOME
  • JOIN (FREE)
  • CONFERENCES
  • PROGRAMS
    • The Safe Library
    • Artificial Intelligence
    • Wellness
    • Everyday Librarian
  • RECORDINGS
    • Free Webinar Recordings
    • Purchase Recordings
    • All About AI
  • ALL ACCESS
    • Purchase All-Access Pass
  • SERVICES
    • Coaching
    • Leadership
  • MORE
    • Email & Profile Sett
    • Encyclopedia of AI
    • About
    • Steve Hargadon
    • Certificates
    • Email Preferences
    • My Page
    • Members
    • Groups

VIDYA MANOHAR DHANWANTARI

    0
    • Activity Feed
    • Photos
    • Videos
    • Blog Posts
    • Discussions
    • Events
    • About
    Loading ...
    VIDYA MANOHAR DHANWANTARI is now a member of Library 2.0
    Welcome Them!
    Jul 28
    More…
    Loading ...

    Location

    DHAYARI PUNE


    Are you a

    Librarian


    Name of Your Library (if applicable):

    Symbiosis Institute of Design


    LinkedIn URL:

    https://www.linkedin.com/in/vidya-dhanwantari-b3578816a/


    About Me:

    I am Vidya Manohar Dhanvantari. I hold an M.A. in Sociology, an M.Lib. & I.Sc. (Library and Information Science), and an M.Phil. in Library and Information Science; I am currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Library and Information Management. For the past 20 years, I have been working as a Librarian at the Symbiosis Institute of Design in Viman Nagar, Pune. I have presented a research paper at an international conference, and it has also been published.


    Please indicate if you are part of a special library group:

    Not Applicable


    Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

    © 2026 Library 2.0   Powered by Website builder | Create website | Ning.com