• Sign Up
  • Sign In

library30 Library 2.0 Logo

  • HOME
  • JOIN (FREE)
  • CONFERENCES
  • PROGRAMS
    • The Safe Library
    • Artificial Intelligence
    • Wellness
    • Everyday Librarian
  • RECORDINGS
    • Free Webinar Recordings
    • Purchase Recordings
    • All About AI
  • ALL ACCESS
    • Purchase All-Access Pass
  • SERVICES
    • Coaching
    • Leadership
  • MORE
    • Email & Profile Sett
    • Encyclopedia of AI
    • About
    • Steve Hargadon
    • Certificates
    • Email Preferences
    • My Page
    • Members
    • Groups

Wendy Johnston

    0
    • Activity Feed
    • Photos
    • Videos
    • Blog Posts
    • Discussions
    • Events
    • About
    Loading ...
    Wendy Johnston is now a member of Library 2.0
    Welcome Them!
    Jul 30
    More…
    Loading ...

    Location

    Flemingsburg, KY


    Are you a

    Librarian


    Name of Your Library (if applicable):

    Fleming County Public Library


    Library Website:

    https://www.flemingcountypubliclibrary.org


    LinkedIn URL:

    https://www.linkedin.com/in/wendy-johnston-53baa4342/


    About Me:

    I hold a BA History from Berea College in Berea, Ky and my MLIS is from the University of North Texas. I have worked in libraries and the greater information services industry for over 40 years. I am a proud member of the Association of Rural and Small Libraries and am presently serving as the Co-Chair for the 2026 Conference. I have 3 grown children and soon to be 6 grandchildren. Being a MawMaw is better than anything I could have imagined.


    Please indicate if you are part of a special library group:

    Not Applicable


    Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

    © 2026 Library 2.0   Powered by Website builder | Create website | Ning.com