I'm a teacher librarian & recently started a community based blog for getting boys to read - http://GettingBoysToRead.com. Please send me a friend request if you'd like to network, share ideas, and learn more about getting boys to read.
this Qutions anser sir
1. Introduce Yourself
2. What are your strengths & weakness
3. Why did you decide to enter the field of library and information
science? OR What motivated you to seek a library degree?
4. Why did you decide to apply for this position?
5. Discuss some of your achievement regarding this field.
6. What kind of work environment do you prefer?
7. How are you qualified for this job? OR What qualifications do you
have that make you think you will be a success at this job?
8. Do you have some extraordinary qualities that distinguish you from
9. The person in this position needs to be innovative and proactive.
Can you describe some things you have done to demonstrate these
10. How would you rate your communication skills and what have you
done to improve them?
11. What experience do you have dealing with academic scholars?
12. What is your experience with automated systems and with computers
13. Tell us about yourself and your ambition.
14. Tell us about some of your contribution to improve our field.
15. What do you think a reference librarian's duties should be?
16. Tell us about your subject background and about your coursework
outside of library science.
17. Do you have the skills necessary to create and maintain our WWW
18. Do you plan to continue your education?
19. Starting with your last job, would you tell me about some of your
achievements that were recognized by your superiors?
20. What are some things you would like to avoid in a job? Why?
21. What does success mean to you? How do you judge it?
22. What types of things make you angry? How do you react?
23. In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our
24. Why do you think this library should hire you?
25. Describe your experience in creating documents, proposals,
research findings, or any other form of written copy.
26. Mention some popular reference materials.
27. What does librarianship means?
28. Mention some popular online databases with their subject
29. Briefly discuss about Melvil Dewey.
30. Mention some popular journals in our field.
31. Abbreviate ISBN and ISSN. Describe their role in this information
32. What do you mean by "Bibliography”? How will you arrange a
33. Discuss the library movement in your country.
34. Which is more important ' Bibliography or Abstract ' for
controlling information explosion?
35. Briefly discuss about Library Association in your country?
36. Which is the world's oldest Library Association?
37. What is library science?
38. Which is the largest library in the world?
39. What are the major classifications of the DDC?
40. What are the twenty major classes of Library of Congress?
41. What are the major Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) classes?
42. What are the ten major classes of Universal Decimal
43. Which is the largest library in your country (both in collection
44. Briefly discuss history of library education in your country.
45. Which resource do you prefer - electronic or print, and why?
46. Discuss some major problems of library automation in your country.
47. Which classification scheme would you prefer and why?
48. What do you mean by National Bibliography? Is there any national
bibliography published in your country?
49. What do you mean by classification?
50. Mention five popular National Library in the world.
51. Briefly Discuss about IFLA, it's role to promote librarianship
around the world.
52. What does information literacy means?
53. What does OPAC means?
54. Discuss briefly the role of OCLC, its functions.
55. How reference services differ from information service?
56. Discuss the benefits of library automation.
57. Why classification is necessary?
58. Which is the largest academic library in your country?
59. Why Public library is called the People's University?
60. Discuss the various types of library that exist in a civil
61. Why networking and resource sharing of a library is necessary