"Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Your Library: How to Start Talking About DEI"
Part of a special Library 2.0 series in partnership with Dr. Steve Albrecht
A 60-minute training webinar and Q&A with Maurice Coleman, presented by Library 2.0.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are hard but necessary issues to address globally, nationally, and locally. It is not easy to acknowledge different views, cultures, and lifestyles. It is not easy to hear about casual or systemic inequities of the past and present. It is not easy to make sure everyone who should have a place in the conversation is in the room when having the conversation.
Thinking about diversity, equity and inclusion are vital to creating a welcoming atmosphere for your customers and your staff. This one-hour class will introduce you to some techniques and resources to help start the conversation around DEI in your library.
DATE: Thursday, February 10th, 2022, at 2:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
- $99/person - includes any-time access to the recording and the presentation slides and to receive a participation certificate. To arrange group discounts (see below), to submit a purchase order, or for any registration difficulties or questions, email email@example.com.
- FREE for those on individual or group all-access passes (see below).
TO REGISTER: Click HERE. You will first need to be a member of Library 2.0 (free) and be logged in. Please click "Sign Up" on the top right and we'll approve you quickly. You can pay by PayPal or credit card, and will receive immediate and permanent access to the webinar recording. If you have any trouble registering for a webinar, if you need to be invoiced, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES (email email@example.com to arrange):
- Multiple individual log-ins and access from the same organization paid together: $75 each for 3+ registrations, $65 each for 5+ registrations.
- The ability to show the webinar (live or recorded) to a group located in the same physical location or in the same virtual meeting from one log-in: $299.
- Large-scale institutional access for viewing with individual login capability: $499.
- All-access annual passes include access to the recordings of all of Dr. Albrecht's previous Library 2.0 webinars, plus live and recorded access to his new webinars for one year.
- For a $499 individual all-access annual pass to all of Dr. Albrecht's live webinars and recordings for one year, please click here.
- Inquiries for all-access organizational contracts should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.