A HUGE and special thanks to you volunteers for the Library 2.011 Conference! Here are some final notes that you will want to keep handy during the conference:
1. The times you signed up to volunteer can be seen on the "SESSIONS AND SCHEDULE" page for your time zone, toward the bottom of the page. http://www.library20.com/page/sessions-and-schedule.
2. Please come into the volunteer "lounge" room 15 - 30 minutes before your sessions begin: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?password=M.83C9664B57B481AA5A7297988A6C8E&sid=2008350. From the lounge a volunteer coordinator will ask you to moderate a specific upcoming session. You will use the hidden page listed below to get the moderator link to enter your assigned room. If you find you are having any difficulties, you can keep your assigned room open and also open the lounge room to ask for help.
3. The special, hidden page that holds the moderator links is at http://www.library20.com/page/presenter-and-moderator-room-links. This page is just for moderators and presenters, so please DO NOT SHARE IT as we do not want any participants entering session rooms as moderators.
4. Once inside a session room, you will find slides with notes to help you and the presenter work together to prepare.
5. If you find you have the ability to volunteer for times you didn't sign up for, just come into the lounge room and let us know you're available!
See you online!
Co-Chair, Library 2.011