This is the discussion and email group for conference volunteers. Please join this group if you sign up to volunteer, as we will use it to send important announcements out to all volunteers.
A HUGE and special thanks to you volunteers for the conference! Here are some final notes that you will want to keep handy during the conference:
- Please come into the volunteer and presenter "lounge" room 30 minutes before your sessions begin. The link to the room is HERE. From the lounge a volunteer coordinator will assign you to moderate a specific upcoming session. You will use the hidden page listed below to get the moderator link to enter your assigned room. If you find you are having any difficulties, you can keep your assigned room open and also open the lounge room to ask for help.
- The times you signed up to volunteer can be seen on the "SESSIONS AND SCHEDULE" page for your time zone, toward the bottom of the page.
- IMPORTANT: The private page that lists the moderator/presenter links for each session is HERE. This page is just for moderators and presenters, so please DO NOT SHARE IT as we do not want any participants entering session rooms as moderators.
- You can still sign up for volunteer times slots during the conference HERE. We've had a great response to the conference, and so could really use as much help as you can give--please consider signing up for multiple sessions!
- The schedule, information, and recordings for the training for presenters and volunteer moderators are HERE.
- Please continue to let people know about this free conference! There are badges, logos, and sample email text for you to use HERE (and below). Thank you!
Debbie Faires is our Volunteer Coordinator--hurrah for Debbie!
Please use one of the badges below to take some credit for your participation--right-click on the image to save, and link to http://www.library2012.com.